When you select a team in the team list, you access its settings as follows:
1. Team menu
- Name & members: define your team's name, manager, & members (see 2)
- Navigation: define what the users can access in the app
- Shortcuts: choose the workflows that should be the most used
Screen & actions
Most of the tiles in the navigation give access to Salesforce object views. Here you can control which workflows will be available, depending on the object.
We're working on the documentation, so meanwhile, just start a chat with us and we'll help you!
2. Name & members
Every team needs a name to distinguish it from others. It also needs a manager which you can select from Salesforce users.
Under Members you'll see who are currently part of the team, and on Other Salesforce users, the ones that are available to join the team (fetched from Salesforce). You can easily manage them:
- Use the text filter to search for any user in your organization.
- Add a team member by clicking the + button or dragging.
- Remove a member from the list by clicking the - button.
- If a user already uses the app, he is tagged as ZK USER.
- A user who hasn't used the app yet will receive an invitation to download it.
When you're done with your team building, don't forget to save your changes!