1. Mark task as done
Switch to blue to allow or to grey to block marking tasks as done in the app. This will add/remove buttons in the app :
- on the rows in the task list
- on the details screen of a task
2. New task creation
Switch to blue to allow or to grey to block adding new tasks with the app. This will add/remove the + button on the task list.
Customize how tasks are created by adding, modifying and removing questions.
Flicking switches will show/hide ready-made questions in the task creation process whereas adding questions will let you create them from scratch.
- Description: Add/remove the ability to add a description to your task
- Opportunity: Flick the switch to allow or block the opportunity to link events to opportunities. The question will let you select an open opportunity in Salesforce.
- Add a question: Create a specific question to update a field in Salesforce. See how to in our detailed article.